The following is the entire Acceptable User Policy (“AUP”) agreement between Afrolet (“Afrolet”, "afrolet.com","Afrolet Website","Us", "We", "the site", "this site") and the personal or corporate account holder (“YOU/YOUR/Customer”). By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by this web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Afrolet web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Afrolet web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material or source code from Afrolet website
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Afrolet at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Using AfroletIn connection with using or accessing Afrolet, you agree:
- not to distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- not to distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Afrolet or the interests or property of users;
- not to Use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our services, to boost visits/views to your shop or for any other purpose not mentioned here, except with the prior express permission of Afrolet;
- not to Interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- not to Infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, "Intellectual Property Rights") that belong to or are licensed to Afrolet. Some, but not all, actions that may constitute infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to Afrolet or someone else;
- not to commercialize any Afrolet application or any information or software associated with such application, except with the prior express permission of Afrolet;
- not to say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Afrolet
- not to post/upload illicit drugs, harmful items, pornographics items/materials, false/misleading products, items, services or ads on Afrolet
- not to violate the privacy of any people/person e.g. by posting their private picture, or any other information without permission from them
- not to promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Afrolet
- that your are 18 years or older
- that you are responsible to keep your password secured
- that you may not use the Afrolet service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- that you are solely responsible for your use of the Site and Services. Afrolet may archive links to third-party websites. The linked websites' content, business practices and privacy policies are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. The inclusion of a link on the Site or Services does not imply any endorsement by or any affiliation with Afrolet. In accessing the Site and Services or following links to third-party websites you may be exposed to content that you consider offensive or inappropriate. You agree that your only recourse is to stop using the Site and Services
- that you must not, in the use of Afrolet, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Afrolet account.
- that you must complete the registration process providing only true and accurate information as lined out on the registration form to open an account. You are responsible for the privacy and confidentiality of your password.
- that you are wholly responsible for all activities that occur under your account. We will not be held liable to any third party claims and/or actions taken with respect to services offered. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access or use of your account.
- that all of your information (except financial information and email) that you submit to us will be publicly displayed on this site and we may use some of your items as Advertisement on other site
- that we are not responsible or liable for the effects of any item(s)/ad you purchase or use on this site and that you will bear full responsibility for your actions and use of any item/ad/material your purchase on this site
- that your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with this site or services or with Afrolet shall be to terminate use of this site and services.
- The materials on Afrolet web site are provided "as is". Afrolet makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Afrolet does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site
- We are not responsible or liable for any fraudulent act, dispute, issue, crime whatsoever that may arise from any interaction between you and other users of this website and outside this website and We are in no way associated with your shop/account, any shop/account or any buyer or user on this site
4. Reservation of Rights
- We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all items or any particular item on this site that is connected to your account. You agree to immediately remove such items as requested by us
- We reserve the right to terminate your account or block your account on this site or any activity or items/ad relating to your account and permanently withhold the funds in your account without notice if once your account is reported for any act (or we detect any act) that violates any of this terms of services
- We reserve the right to remove/delete any content generated from your account at our discretion
- We reserve the right to update contents on this site without prior notice
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Afrolet service for any reason, without notice at any time
- We reserve the right to modify prices, charges or fees at any time. Any changes shall be posted on this site with or without prior notification.
- We will NOT provide you a refund for any charges made on your credit card, debit card or any payments. You agree that all payment for services are final and non-refundable. You are responsible for all charges resulting from the use of Afrolet.
- We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Afrolet and you are independent entities, and nothing in the Terms, or via use of the Site or Services, will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between Afrolet and you.
- Afrolet reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Afrolet shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You understand and agree that your use of Afrolet and it's Services at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that arise from such use. Under no circumstances shall Afrolet be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages of any kind, or any other damages whatsoever (however arising, including by negligence), including without limitation, damages related to use, misuse, reliance on, inability to use and interruption, suspension, or termination of the site or services, damages incurred through any links or items/ads provided on the site and the non-performance thereof and damages resulting from loss of use, sales, data, goodwill or profits, life whether or not Afrolet has been advised of such possibility.
You will not assign or otherwise transfer these Terms, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign, delegate, or transfer these Terms will be null and void, these Terms will be binding on both you and Afrolet and each of our successors and assigns.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Afrolet web site shall be governed by the laws of Nigeria